Friday 12 December 2008

Yippee doo dah!

It's done!! The massive portfolios, which I thought I was gonna die writing, have been handed in! On time! How's that for a bargain? Fifteen thousand words of dialogue, argument and analysis. For a whole week, I sat at the laptop typing, deleting and printing. I spilt coffee, lost computer files and swore. Loudly. I re-typed, re-edited and re-printed.

I spent three days wearing the same pyjamas, and even by my scuzzy standards, that's gross. God alone knows why I was even in pyjamas; I had no time to sleep.

I was under no illusions in September; I knew this course was gonna be tough, but I didn't imagine it was gonna be such such a ballbreaker. And I'm not even a bloke.

I can honestly say that this is the hardest thing I have ever done -and we've only just finished one term! I'll be on my knees, and the kids'll be in care by next September...

Somebody remind me: why am I doing this course?

No comments: