Monday 30 March 2009

Starstruck and Dumbstruck...

It's official: I'm a gushing, giggly girly who's starstruck. Yep, I know, I'm old enough to control my urges and pretend to play it cool, but I just couldn't do it today.

Y'see, it's Industry Analysis Fortnight and basically, we have to, well, analyse the industry in a fortnight...

I chose to research the novel publishing market - more specifically, the romantic comedy, 'cos that's what I'm trying to write...

Anyway, spent the day chatting to some of my very favourite authors asking about the market in this area. I tried to be professional, but I didn't succeed, "This is soo cool; I've got your novels on my shelves and I just lurve your books!" Giggle, gush, squeak, squirm and blush.

Oh, God, why do I have to be me all of the time?

No comments: